QA Scorecard Development
good scorecards relate to customer experience, assist coaching and drive agent performance
Your scorecard is your most important measure of communication. A poor scorecard can bear no relation to customer experience, be unhelpful in targeting coaching and drive inappropriate behavior in agents to satisfy QA criteria.
To be effective, your scorecards need to be appropriate for the communication and intercultural skills required for offshore centers, integrated fully with business metrics and developed by assessment experts.
We help you improve your QA scorecards so they accurately measure what you and your customers deem 'quality performance'. FuturePerfect has experience building scorecards that integrate:
- communication performance
- intercultural competency
- product and procedural knowledge
read the 2009 journal publication by key FuturePerfect personnel on QA scorecards in call centers
The research project is focusing on analyzing the:
- key concerns with current QA scorecards
- effectiveness of QA scorecards in diagnosing problematic interactions
- reliability of QA scorecards and calibration practices
- relationship between QA and customer experience
and ultimately ensuring our scorecard recommendations have the business impact you need.