Dr. Jane Lockwood - Founder
Jane has more than 30 years experience in language education and workplace communication training and assessment throughout Asia-Pacific.
Jane has pioneered academic research into call center communication, with numerous publications that shed light on the key issues and solutions to improving communication in the industry.
It is through fine-tuning and applying this research that Jane and rest of the FuturePerfect team have been able to create services and products such as BUPLAS and Contact US! that set the standard for high-quality communication solutions.
As well as being FuturePerfect's Founder, some of Jane's current notable positions include:
- Chief Examiner, London Chamber of Commerce (LCCI) Hong Kong
- Co-founder, Call Centre Communication Research Centre
- Co-founder, Professional Association of Workplace Education (PAWE)
Hayley McCarthy - Managing Director
Hayley is a published Cambridge University Press author with experience managing long-term English skills implementation projects as well as research experience examining data in light of specific industry issues.
Hayley is a qualified auditor with experience in global organizations in India and the Philippines analyzing issues and making business recommendations that have had measurable impact.
- MA (Hons) in English (Cambridge University)
- Certificate in Teaching Workplace English (CTWE)
- BUPLAS Accredited Assessor and Trainer
- Research Assistant at Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Call Center Communication Quality paper)
Neil David Elias - Board Director
Since 2004, Neil has been a key player in growing the outsourcing industry, heading Business Process Outsourcing and Knowledge Process Outsourcing operations in Manila including AIG and Logica. His first-hand experience of outsourcing helps FuturePerfect keep our offerings focused on addressing current concerns in this industry.
Neil has been elected to Board of Trustees of the Business Processing Association of the Philippines and has been a keynote speaker at many conferences and seminars. He is also on the steering committee of the Call Centre Communication Research Centre based in HK Polytechnic University.
- MBA from RMIT (Melbourne, Australia).
- M.Sc. in International HR and Performance Management from University of Leicester, UK. (under completion)
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (ACIA) Hong Kong and Fellow of Life Insurance Management Institute (FLMI) and Chartered management consultant.